It is that time of the month again. Here is the notice for the June Forum meeting which will be in person in Stirchley Community Church and online via Zoom.
The meeting will take place on Monday 13th June at 7.30pm. You can attend in person at Stirchley Community Church, Hazelwell Street, Stirchley or online using Zoom. To join the Zoom meeting, click here.
- Minutes of meeting 9th May 2022 (minutes available here)
- Matters Arising
- Commonwealth Games Marathon
There will be a session at Stirchley Baths on 13th July where full updates will be given. Here is a link to the relevant page of the Commonwealth Games website for Marathon details.
- Police Update
- Planning issues
- Any other business
The next Stirchley Forum meeting will be on Monday 11th July 2022.
Councillor Mary Locke has sent her apologies for not being present at the meeting. She has requested if there are any questions, please email her, or the Forum (who will pass on the message). She has provided the following updates from previous meetings.
- Enterprise still issues re parking I believe they have secured parking opposite near Balti Hut this will cause issues for flats above shops and businesses
- Wickes and parking this has been resolved
- Lyndworth cricket club: it appears part of Seven Capital called Seven Homes are pursuing this. Earlier letters went to residents of Lyndworth road in regards to compulsory purchase. It appears two are interested others not. The club have to find new play area in city that is bring pursue with Sport England.
- Aldi site is progressing well
- Cooperative housing development also will be progressing soon also
- Jubilee Events: The events I attended here during Jubilee bank holiday were excellent Ascension church, Pitleasow close, stirchleycircle22 afternoon tea was excellent thank you to all who organised and the hard work involved
- Councillor advice surgeries will begin again on first Friday of month at Stirchley baths 10:30 -12 noon. Plus Third Saturday of month at Ascension Church on Pineapple Grove from 10:30-11:30
- Mobile recycling centre 17th June Pineapple Road, opposite Ascension church Pineapple Grove 7am until 12 noon
- Mary’s councillor-led ward meeting is on 6th July at Stirchley baths 7pm