You are invited to the next Stirchley Ward meeting that is taking place as an in-person meeting on Monday 7th March, at 7pm, at Stirchley Baths Community Hub, 2-4 Bournville Lane, B30 2JT.
Please note this is not a Neighbourhood Forum meeting, rather one organised by the Stirchley Councillor, Mary Locke. The Stirchley Neighbourhood Forum meeting will take place as normal on Monday 14th March, this is a council-led meeting and a chance to hear from the councillor as well as updates from council officers.
- Welcome & Introductions from the Chair
- Update on New Train Station from Liam Brooker, West Midlands Rail Executive
- Great Birmingham Run Update from Garry Peal, Events Commissioning Manager
- Commonwealth Games – Sarah Boundy, CWG Team will provide an overview of the Get Set for the Games programme, how partners will be working together, engaging local residents and businesses around the venues and road events routes
- Update on Dads Lane Community Centre from Steve Squires
- Update on the Fruit & Nut Village from Rob Tilling
- Local Issues/Updates
For more information, please contact Kay Thomas, Community Governance Manager, on email firstname.lastname@example.org