As has been mentioned in several Stirchley Forum meetings now, due to time restraints West Midlands Police are unable to send an officer to attend the monthly Stirchley Forum neighbourhood meetings.
Instead, Bournville Police, who cover Stirchley Ward, have a series of meetings in the community where residents are able to meet their local neighbourhood team and talk about any police issues they may have.
The meeting for the first half of the year are as follows;
- Saturday 28th January 2pm at Cotteridge Church
- Wednesday 8th February 7pm at Dame Elizabeth Hall, Bournville
- Saturday 4th March 2pm at Cotteridge Church
- Wednesday 12th April 7pm at Dame Elizabeth Hall, Bournville
- To be confirmed – Saturday 6th May at Cotteridge Church
- Wednesday 14th June 7pm at Dame Elizabeth Hall, Bournville
These meetings are not arranged by Stirchley Forum. For more information or to check for updates, we recommend following Bournville Police on https://twitter.com/bournvillewmp